Saturday 18 May 2013

Jenifer Hudson Weight Loss - A successful journey



Jennifer Hudson (born September 12, 1981) is a well-know American singer. In 2004, she became a bright and booming talent of “American Idol”. She got numerous awards, including a Oscar for her performance and a Grammy for her debut. After the birth of her son David Daniel in August 2009, she was about 200 pounds. At that time, she decided to lose some weights by working with Weight Watchers, including healthy weight loss diet and weight loss exercise.


Jennifer Hudson Weight LossJennifer Hudson Weight Loss


Jennifer Hudson weight loss diet plan


Jenifer Hudson Weight Loss Diet Plan


One of the greatest weight loss plans is diet. Jennifer said that her weight loss diet was not so strict.


  • Throughout the program, she prepares some of her own meals at home instead of eating processed packaged foods

  • Eat a balanced diet with a certain amount of carbohydrates.

  • Skipping breakfast: grilled chicken breast fajita with brown rice, an egg white omelet with smoked salmon, or a chicken and vegetable omelet

  • Don’t eat the same old things. She changes things up by creating new meals and snacks.

  • “Another secret to my weight loss was learning to make lunch my biggest meal of the day. One of my favorite choices is a turkey burger” says Hudson.

  • Keeping a journal and write down every things she ate and how she was feeling.

Jenifer Hudson Weight Loss Exercising Plan


Beside weight loss diet, Jennifer Hudson also keeps her shape by doing more exercise. It plays an important role in Jennifer Hudson weight loss plan. “I like to exercise now in a way that I never have in my life. I make time for it as much as I can with this crazy schedule I have” said Jennifer.


After the birth of her son, Jennifer began walking about 30 minutes to an hour a day for her start. She also goes to the gym, takes some other exercise such as jogging, running every morning with her personal fitness trainer. Her weight loss program also consists of taking resistance fitness training called “trilogy” which includes set of leg squats, push up and moves.


Aside from these, she also listens to music as her great motivation: “Every time I listen to it, I want to get to working out. It gets me excited and makes me want to drop down”. said Jennifer.


No comments:

Post a Comment